StylezRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StylezRO

Stylez Ragnarok Online – FREE – where you can interact with a friendly community in a fun, enjoyable environment and engage in intense competition with hundreds of other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Room for all players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skenywitdafer
1 Star Moderator
1 Star Moderator
skenywitdafer

Chat Room for all players Empty
PostSubject: Chat Room for all players   Chat Room for all players Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 am

Gm can you make a chat room for all of us so that we can easily suggest to the online players in this forum...

i hope you can accept my post
Back to top Go down
zhion

PostSubject: forsake   Chat Room for all players Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 pm

kindly fixed all the characters, we cant just say that all of us u\should use champ well, lets accept the fact that not all players know how to use this char.. as i red my characters 3rd job. it should not be passive becuase it requires something we cant find in this server. and hope that this server would allow to put some npc selling elemental.. thx a lot
Back to top Go down
Sinister Mind
5 Star Moderator
5 Star Moderator
Sinister Mind

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for all players   Chat Room for all players Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm

skenywitdafer wrote:
Gm can you make a chat room for all of us so that we can easily suggest to the online players in this forum...

i hope you can accept my post

Making a ventrillo or having one requires alot of attention to, and not everybody has time,
Back to top Go down
Sinister Mind
5 Star Moderator
5 Star Moderator
Sinister Mind

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for all players   Chat Room for all players Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 pm

zhion wrote:
kindly fixed all the characters, we cant just say that all of us u\should use champ well, lets accept the fact that not all players know how to use this char.. as i red my characters 3rd job. it should not be passive becuase it requires something we cant find in this server. and hope that this server would allow to put some npc selling elemental.. thx a lot

Server balancing is not finished, i agree with you about not everyone understand Champion job, yet a Shura.. but the skills for shura is not finished yet and havent been implemented in-game, but its there so people can read the description and what every new skills effects are..

and the suggestion about the Elemental Converters, what is the purpose of hunting, it isnt that hard to make, besides a few people will probably give out converters if you asked properly, -to those who are lazy to hunt- go ask players for some,
Back to top Go down
skenywitdafer
1 Star Moderator
1 Star Moderator
skenywitdafer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for all players   Chat Room for all players Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 am

oh i c...u have a point on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for all players   Chat Room for all players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Room for all players
Page 1 of 1