StylezRO

Stylez Ragnarok Online – FREE – where you can interact with a friendly community in a fun, enjoyable environment and engage in intense competition with hundreds of other players!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IS IT REALLY FREE TO GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT IF YOU JUST ASK NICELY?~???!?~??!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redd is too hard
1 Star Moderator
1 Star Moderator

PostSubject: IS IT REALLY FREE TO GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT IF YOU JUST ASK NICELY?~???!?~??!   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 pm

so yea mang's im new to this server and i have no idea how this server runs people are tellin me bullshits when i asked them watsup with this shit and where do u start a quest for LKH and they just gonna be like "ASK GM" or "ASK SAM" like wtf DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN NIGGA! lol!

so yea im fuckin new and shit like what i just said i dont know whatsup so please GM can u tell me whats good or whatup with ur server it seems pretty dope but i just dont catch niggas whos with it meaning whos nice to give info's not no fuckin selfish ass scumbag lookin ass piece of shit ass dick suckin fag. men! im heated.

btw FUCK YOU ENZO your a bitch u dont deserve to play on this kind of server cause i will fuck you U~P~ NIGGA ill catch u slipp'n bluh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister Mind
5 Star Moderator
5 Star Moderator

PostSubject: Re: IS IT REALLY FREE TO GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT IF YOU JUST ASK NICELY?~???!?~??!   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Redd is too hard wrote:
so yea mang's im new to this server and i have no idea how this server runs people are tellin me bullshits when i asked them watsup with this shit and where do u start a quest for LKH and they just gonna be like "ASK GM" or "ASK SAM" like wtf DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN NIGGA! lol!

so yea im fuckin new and shit like what i just said i dont know whatsup so please GM can u tell me whats good or whatup with ur server it seems pretty dope but i just dont catch niggas whos with it meaning whos nice to give info's not no fuckin selfish ass scumbag lookin ass piece of shit ass dick suckin fag. men! im heated.

btw FUCK YOU ENZO your a bitch u dont deserve to play on this kind of server cause i will fuck you U~P~ NIGGA ill catch u slipp'n bluh.

Please Watch your tone and language, we do not, i repeat DO NOT tolerate foul language and racial slurs.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redd is too hard
1 Star Moderator
1 Star Moderator

PostSubject: Re: IS IT REALLY FREE TO GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT IF YOU JUST ASK NICELY?~???!?~??!   Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm

alryt foo calm down LMAO im just messin around cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister Mind
5 Star Moderator
5 Star Moderator

PostSubject: Re: IS IT REALLY FREE TO GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT IF YOU JUST ASK NICELY?~???!?~??!   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Redd is too hard wrote:
alryt foo calm down LMAO im just messin around cheers

Alright, just remember you've been warned with the previous explicit content you've posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT REALLY FREE TO GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT IF YOU JUST ASK NICELY?~???!?~??!   

Back to top Go down

IS IT REALLY FREE TO GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT IF YOU JUST ASK NICELY?~???!?~??!
Page 1 of 1