StylezRO

Stylez Ragnarok Online – FREE – where you can interact with a friendly community in a fun, enjoyable environment and engage in intense competition with hundreds of other players!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

@ Samantha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Requiem

PostSubject: @ Samantha   Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Im a player of SamRO since your server was out. I already advertise our server to different ragnarok forums in the net ( weedRO ). I'm helping our server to grow fast like any other server. I can help in making events. Dont worry, im a friend of David. You can ask him if u want. Im not a homewrecker or somethin' that stab you back if i got that power. I'm just seeking a server that will provide players fun and everlasting action. May I apply one for your GM Team. For Event GM so i can assist players on their needs and stuffs. I'm good on advertising servers and i know a lot social networking sites and I can advertise our server their. Thnx a lot and imma hope for your compliance to this POST.

- Requiem
Back to top Go down
Sinister Mind
5 Star Moderator
5 Star Moderator

PostSubject: Re: @ Samantha   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Requiem wrote:
Im a player of SamRO since your server was out. I already advertise our server to different ragnarok forums in the net ( weedRO ). I'm helping our server to grow fast like any other server. I can help in making events. Dont worry, im a friend of David. You can ask him if u want. Im not a homewrecker or somethin' that stab you back if i got that power. I'm just seeking a server that will provide players fun and everlasting action. May I apply one for your GM Team. For Event GM so i can assist players on their needs and stuffs. I'm good on advertising servers and i know a lot social networking sites and I can advertise our server their. Thnx a lot and imma hope for your compliance to this POST.

- Requiem

We are currently, not taking any applications, and there arent any GM openings.

--but please leave an application and we might consider you when we've got an opening.

(Impress Me and maybe I'll recommend you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: @ Samantha   Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 am

Yeah thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @ Samantha   

Back to top Go down

@ Samantha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum