StylezRO

Stylez Ragnarok Online – FREE – where you can interact with a friendly community in a fun, enjoyable environment and engage in intense competition with hundreds of other players!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

@ Samantha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Requiem

@ Samantha Empty
PostSubject: @ Samantha   @ Samantha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Im a player of SamRO since your server was out. I already advertise our server to different ragnarok forums in the net ( weedRO ). I'm helping our server to grow fast like any other server. I can help in making events. Dont worry, im a friend of David. You can ask him if u want. Im not a homewrecker or somethin' that stab you back if i got that power. I'm just seeking a server that will provide players fun and everlasting action. May I apply one for your GM Team. For Event GM so i can assist players on their needs and stuffs. I'm good on advertising servers and i know a lot social networking sites and I can advertise our server their. Thnx a lot and imma hope for your compliance to this POST.

- Requiem
Back to top Go down
Sinister Mind
5 Star Moderator
5 Star Moderator
Sinister Mind

@ Samantha Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Samantha   @ Samantha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Requiem wrote:
Im a player of SamRO since your server was out. I already advertise our server to different ragnarok forums in the net ( weedRO ). I'm helping our server to grow fast like any other server. I can help in making events. Dont worry, im a friend of David. You can ask him if u want. Im not a homewrecker or somethin' that stab you back if i got that power. I'm just seeking a server that will provide players fun and everlasting action. May I apply one for your GM Team. For Event GM so i can assist players on their needs and stuffs. I'm good on advertising servers and i know a lot social networking sites and I can advertise our server their. Thnx a lot and imma hope for your compliance to this POST.

- Requiem

We are currently, not taking any applications, and there arent any GM openings.

--but please leave an application and we might consider you when we've got an opening.

(Impress Me and maybe I'll recommend you)
Back to top Go down
Requiem

@ Samantha Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Samantha   @ Samantha Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 am

Yeah thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

@ Samantha Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Samantha   @ Samantha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@ Samantha
Page 1 of 1